Saturday, January 3, 2015

And if you follow, there may be a tomorrow.

Well it's another year.  I wish I was lightyears ahead of where I am but this is where I'm at.

I'm on my own.
I'm broke - maybe even broken
I have no self confidence
and am fighting myself to find away out of this all.

It's been hard. I've been too soft.  The pills aren't working - I have to address that.

Things this year are going to change.  I don't want to be here again next year.  Not with in this walls, with in this mind.

I don't care if I'm alone.   I can handle that.

But I don't want to feel empty anymore.  I want to feel value with in myself and that I can take on the world no matter what it throws at me.


It's not going to be easy.  But I have to give it everything I've got because if I don't there is nothing left, it (I) will only get worse.


No comments: