I'm big Kev excited.
Wow. The things a girl leaves off her blog now days...
I'm MOVING!!!!!!
Yes that's right... MOVING. And not into a bloody share house... INTO MY OWN PLACE well it's rented but still if I leave the dishes dirty its no one's business but mine and I don't have to deal with other peoples mess!!! *dances*
Did I mention that I am VERY excited!
This is the info. Get the Keys on the 13th (although may get them on the 12th). It is a fully fenced, four bedroom house with Aircon in the lounge and I think bedroom... It is in Ipswich, which I'm okay with now. I didn't want to move back to Ipswich, but given the price/location and the fact that everyone else is there... I guess I can live there for awhile.
The house is nice and big, but I can't really remember the details as I had looked at a few other houses on the day and it was the last one I looked at. The agent actually had the wrong keys and couldn't get in (we'd been to three properties she was showing that day haha)... after having a look around the outside I was very keen to see inside, as I just had this feeling about the house... got the to go back to the office to see if she could get the right keys (this was at like 4:30 on a saturday - and her last showing). Thankfully she was able to get the keys for the back door! Inside was great too, so I decided to just give it a shoot and put in an application, I didn't expect to actually get the house really as people tell you so often how hard it is to get aproval rent, but it all fell into place really easily. I was very lucky.
Of course I owe it all to the wonderful references that everyone gave me!!
With four bedrooms there is going to be lots of room for me and the fish! Well me the fishies and Stacy.... YEAP. Stacy and I are going to co-habitate!! Will be interesting to see how much it is different this time around being that we have both lived on our own now etc.
In the process of making sure I have everything I need to live in and maintain the house. Getting another walkthrough the house on Saturday to refresh my memory on what inside is actually like (mainly want to know where the forth bedroom is and where the bathroom is again haha... oh and if there is carpet!) Got a great deal on a new fridge and washing machine on the weekend with the Good Guy's 15% off Sale.
What else?
Ohh yes, and my family have already nominated us to have the Stokes family christmas at our place (so Bellie - if you're not doing anything Boxing day - you're invited... you'll just have to come to ipswich :P ).
We might also have a few house guests booked in for January already too... Just waiting to find out what Kim's doing as they are coming up in January.... Which I'm excited about, regardless of if we do have them as house guests or not... Been to long between visits!
So yes, not keen to pack up my room but very excited about moving and being in my own space! Can not wait for that!!!
Will post pictures of the house once we are in it I'm sure :)
and lastly. Mixed in with all that wonderful news. If you haven't had enough of that from me yet is this.
I am soooo proud of Stacy. So very happy for him and so excited for him. It hasn't been the easiest thing to do but he's finally gotten there...
MY BOY IS A UNI GRADUATTE!! He passed all his subjects!!! I can not wait to see him in his cap and gown!!
I think 2009 is going to be a very interesting year for the both of us!! While I'd love to have it filled with even more good news ... I'm just hopeing that it's filled with lots of good days as I think I've had a good share of the good luck lately, now I'm just happy to have some easy happy days to enjoy it all with! :)



5 comments:
Oh fabulous!! So much good news crammed into a post :D
Positively beaming for you :)
Might have to come have a nosey :P
Awesome Peta. Good luck with it all!! Huge congrats to Stacy too!!
Your post made me smile so much, even though I know it all already.. *giggles* I'm so ecstatically happy for you my love.
Man, I'm gonna have to sew you some cushion covers and crochet ya some rugs so you can make it all homey.
Have I been Accepted as a member of the stokes family!!?? WOOHOO!! Give me a week and I'll let you know. Its been a crazy one and my brain doesn't work.
Love ya my darling.
Bel
OOOOh I missed this post, and your text sorry... @#%&*&$$ telstra grrrr!!!!! no messages for three weeks and then 63 at once.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the house!!!
HUGE CONGRATULATIOMS to Stacy!!!!
Congrats Peta...... sounds like so many good things are happening at once! I'm a little slow on blog reading lately, so sorry for the late congrats :)
Post a Comment