there is a bed under there somewhere
well it's offical.
I've moved.
If I see another box I'll scream!
Lucky I got to move into the 'bigger' room - which isn't as big as the room I was in but bigger then the room I was going to be in.
I got rid of a lot of stuff!!
I still have a lot of STUFF!!
I don't really like my new house/room, but what's a girl to do?!
Now to sort everything out, get comfortable again and get back to all the important things I was doing before this disruption!
Maybe one day I can actually get my hair cut!!!



1 comment:
Is that a stab towards ME Ms Stokes??? hmmm???
I've had shitty week and completely forgot about you. Sorry. Give me a yell if you still wnat me to make it (if you are still my friend *sob*) and I'll do it.
Post a Comment