Wednesday, July 9, 2008

bibbity bobbity boo

...... okay no idea why that jumped into my head at all!! (hmm who can tell me where it's from... ?)

I've finally got my computer - don't know if I mentioned that in my last post - or even if I had it by then? If I did, oh well it's work mentioning more then once!

My room organisation has skided to a hault why I busy myself organising my computer (after all thats is so much more fun!!) My bank account is officaly growning at me now, after paying for my new computer set up, I just ordered the Adobe CS3 Design Premium 3.3 Set today ... bye bye all my money!

I'm so hanging out to get it all, holding off designing my new website until I have my new softwear.

Loving looking at my photos now on my new super wide monitor - although it has shown me a few 'mistakes' in my old photos that I never saw with my old screen...

So far I have managed to put about 50g's worth of 'stuff' onto my new computer, and it hasn't even made a dent into the HD space. Although I'm sure I'll dent it eventually!!

Anyways I'm rambling. Just thought it was time to update my little coner of the net world. Hope you are all keeping well!!

PS. Getting my hair done on Friday - CAN'T WAIT :) Not only do I get my hair finally done ... I'll get to catch up with my two fav girls - Bellie and Nekie!

2 comments:

Penelope said...

LOL Funny you should mention Bibbity Bobbity Boo...we only JUST bought Cinderella about 15 minutes ago...Emily's hit the princess stage...

Peta said...

haha ... wow - umm can i embrass myself by saying that I actually thought it was from Bed nobs and broom sticks?! ... going to go hide under the table now!!!

*waves HEY MISS PENELOPE!