Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ohhh... crappy days

Ahh got to love it. Last weekend was so good, this weekend a little on the crappy side. Woke up Saturday morning to the following phone call from Stacy... "I've got some bad news" NO! It seems that my computer wasn't ready to be picked up as they hadn't received my confirmation that I wanted to order it (which I did actually send! - grr) So no playing around with fast funky new computer for me this weekend *sulk* have to wait until mid week/next weekend!

So I sulked for the next 3 hours until the Boy got here... then sulked a little more as my cutie pie was making me lunch. My land lady comes over "I've got some bad news" ... We've had two housemates move out this week, and it seems that she's had someone interested in actually renting out the WHOLE house. So that would mean she'd have to kick out Me and the other Guy who's still here. Guess what she is doing?!

Yeap I have to move in 30 days.

The thing is where I live the land lady owns three houses in a row. One she lives in the other two she rents out by the room as student/share accommodation. Her and Her family are currently moving from one house to the other as they have decided to live in the larger house and have finished work on doing up the house they where living in to rent out also by the room (with me?).

So she tells me that she still has two rooms left in the other house - one the size of a walk in cupboard, the other you could fit a desk and double bed into. Which would be fine normaly. But here I have the main room which is HUGE. I love my room. I have so much crap (hey I've lived here for three plus years - it builds up!) I don't want to move *cry*

But I have to. *cry*

At this stage next weekend I'm getting my new computer and a new room!! *sigh*

I'm actually now looking around to see what else is available as I figure if I have to leave this room then may as well not just limit myself to going to a smaller room! I've forgotten though house hunting sucks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh bugger bum poo wee!!
What pain in the proverbial :(
Hope you find a perfect place to live very soon :D

Jodie said...

Oh ggrrrr... about the move and the computer.

Bel said...

oh honey. That sucks. If I had the room you could live here. Bloody rudeness!!

xoxo

Shelley said...

Bugger Peta.. that sucks right royally! Hope you find somewhere that suits.. you never know - it could work out better for you in the long run

Shelley :)