Only Tracy Ann....
Okay so I don't pop my head back into the world of digi scrapbooking that often anymore and maybe someone else has done it ... but I serioulsy doubt it!
Done what you ask?
BUBBLE WRAP!?! - Shapes no less.
As soon as I saw it I thought.... Only Tracy Ann would think of that!!!!
Bless her.
Another little thing that caught me by surprise over at TADA was that NISHA HAD A BABY!!! .... Ohh he's soooo cute!!! ... didn't even know she was expecting - how out of the lop have I been?
Nisha - if you happen to read this - Congratulations!!
Tracy - if you read this. (HUG) my dear on the year aversiary of your mum's passing.
Jodie - if you read this (hope you're feeling better!!) - Tell Nisha I said Congrats - Tell Tracy she cracked me up with the bubble wrap and I sent her some hugs!!
I really have a strong urge to scrap now after looking in the store.... hmmm Jodie is Tadoodles Tipsy as fun to scrap with as it looks? .......... ohhh crap there is a whole Tadoodles section *covers eyes* not looking not looking not looking...



3 comments:
LOL... oh we do miss you over at TADA... yes Tadoodles is fun ;)
Come back to the dark side Peta...
(and I'm having a baby too...in about 6 or 7 weeks!)
Hey there - thinking of you! xxx
Post a Comment