Why I love lightroom
I've been slowly sorting through all my photos and putting them onto the new computer. Today I loaded everything into lightroom. As lightroom did it's magic I had a bit of a play with one of the first photos it loaded up. Which happened to be one of the old photos of the puppies. Not that great a photo, but it does mean something personally to me as both Daas and Tammy are no longer with us. I miss them now...
The original photo was quite 'blue' so I thought I would have crack at trying to fix it in lightroom... Here is the result: 

I'm very happy with that!! :)
I've not used lightroom in the past to organise, edit and catalogue all my photos. But I think I might start. Might make things a bit more easy to organise!



1 comment:
That is so cool!
I've got some pics of me looking fat. Can light room fix that?
ROFL.
See ya on saturday.
Post a Comment