that's impressive
Okay most times I'm kind of nervous about buying things online.... the more money I spend the more nervous I get. So buying my Adobe stuff online was a bit nerve racking.
I placed my order on Tuesday, recived my shipping notice today to say it had been sent, lunch time it was delivered to my Parents work - as it had to be delivered to a work address. So I'm impressed and happy. Now just to wait until after work tonight when my parents drop it off here!
Mm all new Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesigh, Flash, Dreamweaver and Firewords *heaven* I feel slightly dorky getting excited about that actually haha - and I did actually do a wahoo dance when I got the call from my mum to say it was there.... and I might have begged for her to bring it over right away also......
I actually also used this company last year to buy My copy lightroom ... and while there was a hick up with delivery - that was kind of my error. If your in the market for some IT products check out... Discount Junction



No comments:
Post a Comment