Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Darling I'm sick

That's what the poor boy has had to hear since Sunday. I had hoped that today I would feel better but nope not to be, guess I'll just have to hope for tomorrow. Went to the Dr's not thing to do but ride it out (stomach bug) rest and fluids that's about it. Sounds like nothing, but add in that I have a Dr's certificate to cover from Monday to Saturday. Guess I'm in for the long haul?! (and the boy has a few more days worth of "I'm sick" phone calls haha).

Not being able to leave the house safely is a bit of a killer. I am planning to go into tafe tonight but will have to wait and see how things go for the rest of the day.

Of course it's also the last week of tafe for the semester and I have assignments and work due. Which I'm having trouble concentrating on. But I'll get there.

I also have an article to write (working on that bit by bit also)

and this weekend I have a photoshoot ...

woe is me

:P

No comments: