Challenges work and photos
I'm trying to think of some fun challenges to set myself to take more photos on a week to week bases. I'm kind of missing doing the 365 project now that I once again have time on my side. But I know I don't want to get back into that.
Busy finishing off TAFE assignments and work. Busy applying for jobs. I applied for my dream job the other day. Working in a photography studio doing retouching work. I'm not going to hold my breath as I know I don't really have much (any) commercial experience, but it was worth a shoot as I know I'd do well in that kind of position as it rolls in all my joys, editing photos, designing and creating beautiful photos.
Also I've been to a couple of shoots lately. Been processing and playing with the photos and trying to improve my processing skills more and more. I'm currently falling in love with studio work and am in the process of buying some studio gear .. now I just need the 'space' to set up in. This photography thing is never ending but ohhh so fun!!
Ohh also, I'm buying a new computer set up as my poor old computer is filling up just way to quickly and I want something that goes a little faster hehe.
Okay so here are some new photos from the Shoots I have been doing... First lot is of a Model named Tiffianni and the second lot is from a guy name Mark, who I actually got to do two shoots with - one on location and one in a studio set up. As it turns out Mark and I both went to the same high school, two years apart, so we would have been there at the same time! You can see more photos up on flickr.











1 comment:
stunning photos Peta!
Post a Comment