Wednesday, April 2, 2008

sing it with me



I must admit I'm looking forward to getting to see this SOON (hopefully! - there is quite a lot of movies I want to see at the moment - but of course none that the butthead.. I mean BOY wants to see. Although he is a sweety and I know I can pull him along with me to at lease one or two of them hehe.

I just felt like sharing that (the song) here today.

Tomorrow I'm off to the Gold Coast Stitches and Craft Fair to teach - stand around and look pretty - answer questions - be mobbed by crazy scrap bookers... haha.

Will be sure to let you know how it all goes.

I may have to work on the weekend, not sure yet. Although I think I'll not be working on Sundays unless they are desprate seeing as I have to start work on Monday and might need to be able to walk for that! LOL

Busy busy. I best go to bed. Have to catch the train at 6:30! *yawn* long day coming up.

Hope you're all doing well - and I have been checking in on blogs etc - just not posting - I'm slack I know!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

OOOh have fun :)

Nicole said...

Love it - what's the movie? I love Aussie movies but sadly not all of them make it here to the states. Last time I was at home I saw that little gem called "Kenny". Need to start my new Aussie film list before we travel back for a visit in August.

Bel said...

Nicole, its "hey hey its esther blueburger"..

and THANKS PETA. Now I'm gonna have that damn song stuck in my head all damn day! Make sure I punch you in the arm next time I see you. :P

Bel xoxo