Thursday, March 27, 2008

and it's only going to be worse

Okay so I have felt a little busy of late. Although as I posted before it seems that I never get anything actually done and that I have no time for anything.

Well that is going to become even more true. As of the 7th of April I'll be working full time!!! Yeap. I'm going to be working again! (yay money for lenses!)

So now with studying part time, working full time during the week and doing photoshop classes on friday nights and Saturdays and/Sundays. PLUS trying to fit in a few more photoshoots for experience and networking stuff.... I'm going to be one busy girl. And I'm so excited about it all!!

So for the rest of this week - and until Thursday when I'm off to the Gold Coast show, I'm going to be trying to get as much done as I can and out of the way.

I'm even going to have to try and fit in a visit to the dentist!!

So yes there you go that's my good news. I'm looking forward to working again, and working in a print shop should be a lot more fun then the last full time job I had. Hopefully it all goes well.

That's it - I'm beat time for bed!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Congratulations !!!!

Bel said...

Congratulations sweetheart

A said...

Go you..

Anonymous said...

woohooo :D
Congrats thats fabulous news :)