Monday, March 17, 2008

it's gone daddy gone

.. your loves is gone away...

hehe ... ohh sometimes songs just jump in my head and have a little party all their own. (anyone pick the song?)

Just thought I needed to post something.

I'm quite busy with a few million little things, it's quite annoying with those millions of little things I wish they where just all one big thing, then I could feel like I'm getting some where of late. But it just seems to be a little bit here a little bit there.... they never end.

There are a few different things going on at the moment in my head. Really just trying to get this year sorted so I can get on with living it. Would be nice. But those pesky little things are making it insane.

But all in all everything is 'good' - well it isn't good but it's okay - maybe. I won't go into it becasue it's all private and personal stuff that isn't so much about me but other people - and I have no business talking about any of that here.

The photoshop classes are going along fine, I'm off to the gold coast show, to teach and chat. Will be a big event!! So if you come along, stop by the Point and Shoot stand and say hello to me!!!

I've got my first lot of Photo Rescue classes on the 29th and 30th - first one at Passion for Paper and the second at Stamp Antics. I am looking forward to these, will be interesting to see what people bring into the classes, as they can bring in their own photos for these classes.

Tafe is also going fine, I don't know if I really have learnt anything new yet, but then you have to start somewhere and to get onto the things I do want to learn then I guess I just have to sit through this stuff first, after all with my "students" (haha) I do tell them we have to learn to walk before we can run... So guess I should apply that to myself as well.

Everything with Stacy and I is good, we've gotten to see each other a little bit lately - actually we had dinner together tonight. So squeezing in the quality time where we can.

My birthday is coming up quicker then I'd like. I'm not all that keen on it really. I'll actually be working at the show for it, so haven't really planned anything or even gotten remotely excited about it - not that I think I'd be inclined to be excited about *THIS* birthday. Plus with a few things going on I think it will be a very low key event/moment - which suits me!

Ohh and lastly, I gave up on the photo a day thing. I found myself at 1 in the morning again with out a photo and figured two times in the same week was telling me something. I'm kind of relived about it as it's just one of those millions of little things I don't have to do anymore. But sure enough something else sprung up in it's place.....

Ohh well.

Maybe next week.....

2 comments:

Dee said...

My goodness you are busy!

Now I have the violent femmes in my head! *dances*

BTW the song is actually called 'Gone Daddy Gone' hehe

beautiful girl love your dress
highschool smile ohh yes

Peta said...

ROFL - I knew there was a reason why I liked you Dee :)