I'm so excited and I just hide it...
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.
HAHA
Sorry to anyone who gets that stuck in their heads!!
I have some awesome news. I got invited to a photography shoot on Monday!! I can't wait. I did have a shoot planned for Sunday but family are kind of annoying and want my attention for some reason! (no idea why that could be) So I had to cancel on the Sunday shoot {was just going to be a play around not a full on thing}.
On Monday I'll be in a STUDIO with a MAKE UP ARTIST! and Two other photographers..... and FOUR MODLES!! (one of which I'm really excited to be meeting as I've gotten to know her via posts and such on a forum I visit).
So yes somewhere in my busy sechdule - [and seriously it's so jammed up I don't even have space for showering in there - haha - no not really but still I'm going to be running around my little hamster wheel very quickly next week - and the week after] I'll be going through the million photos and processing them!! Of course I will be showing you guys some [all three of you who still read this dribble].
ohh and - check out www.pointshootplay.com - the website is up :) yay - it's not been officially launched yet but I thought I would give you guys a sneak peak hehe. Let me know what you think. I'm quite happy with it all.
Also for a lark I joined up at Red Bubble.... like i need to add more stuff to do on my list {yes I know you are all very aware of the fact that I am totaly and completely CRAZY - but that's why you all love me isn't it! haha}
My work for sale can be found here... get yourself a Peta Possum Original *snort*



3 comments:
nooooooooo..... not THAT song... that's awesome news about the shoot Peta - good luck with the red bubble thingy... stay cool!
s. :)
I'm sure there is more than three of us!!
I already have my own peta stokes originals. Pffft. Why would I buy one!? ROFL.
Happy easter spunky. See you later this week.
Sooooo how did the shoot go yesterday!?
That red thingy looks pretty cool! Let us know when you sell anything :D
Post a Comment