Monday, March 10, 2008

just a slice of me



I wish I had something profound to say about this photo - but it's just a case of I didn't like the other half so I chopped it off!!!

I did actually end up taking a photo last night, figured although it was after midnight - I never signed up to take them in a 'daily' hour - I just signed up to take one a day, and my day was yet to be over. So I went and took a photo of one of the interesting things in my room - a Sunflower I have hanging up over my cupboard. A Christmas gift that never made it to whom it was meant for, and never will, it is now a constant reminder of a wonderful women I once was privileged to know.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Oooh I loike that photo!

*hugs* re: Sunflower

Anonymous said...

oh me too.. I love it!