it's all mine!!!
My new baby - a Tamron 90mm Macro Lens *drool*
It's second hand but that just means I got it CHEAP! hehe Can't wait for it to arrive. So you can expect a few more macro photos once I have this beauty. And as I said to Stacy it's a nice versatile lens (a lot of people I have read use this also for portraiture photos) with the 2.8 it'll be good for low light (like my Tamron 28-70mm 2.8 and Canon a50mm 1.8) and it covers a focal length that the current two lenses don't.
I was planning to save up for a Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS (around $2000 buying from the states!) .. but have decided that can go on the back burner for a little while and I might look at geting a flash unit instead, along with a second battery and second memory card... but then I really do want the 70-200.... *sigh* HAHA




2 comments:
MMMMM Pretty
I read this about the 70-200 and though... what?? Then realised the post was prior to Monday. ;) lol
Post a Comment