catching up on some photos
So you know that's pretty much what my life is about right now don't you?!
Well that, looking for work, doing the point shoot play classes, working on websites and grabbing every moment I can to spend with the boy in amongst everything else.
I'm still keeping up with the photo a day thing even! Some days it's a hard thing to find the motivation to keep it up - but I made it past day 50!
So I thought I would share a few more of the latest project 366 photos here again and also some more from the shoot with the Faulks (some of the ones I played with hehe) and a couple of shots I took at tafe tonight...











... I did say a few didn't I... :)



2 comments:
Loving your work Peta! Keep it up - looking great.
Shelley :)
Hi Peta, so sorry I missed your post before. It's a fantastic lens, and I definitely think the IS is worth it. I got mine from Night Groove Systems on the Gold Coast. It's just been shipped today!!
http://www.nightgroove.com.au/
Love the textures on some of these portraits... really nice!
Post a Comment