Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm doing the right thing

Nothing makes me feel more sure of this whole new chapter in my life then when I have photoshop open and I'm playing with a new batch of photos.

The lovely Miz Anique - (along with her wonderful Mum) stopped by today to visit with me and catch up with everything that has been going on in our lives. Of course a visit from Bellie and the short one means that the camera has to come out and we MUST have new photos of the cutest baby in the world!!

Cluck cluck cluck!!! Hehe Anique is certainly WAY to adorable!!





1 comment:

Dee said...

Awww she is just lovely! You have captured her beautifully.
How old is she?
BTW Tag! (see my blog ;))

ALSO! Was very excited to see your name in the Gold Coast Craft Fair booklet thing I got in the mail today (I went last year) Yay you! :D