ohh how times have changed
I was just looking at my Hard Drives and my "C" drive is getting pretty darn full - so full that I only have 9 gig of room left!
I looked at my D drive - it has 16 gig free.
So I figured I'm going to have to start moving off some of my raw files from the C drive as I'm sure they are taking up a lot of run on there.
Then it occured to me "Hey if I save off all my digital stuff from my D drive and reformat that, I can just use my D drive just for my photos/raw files... "
Scary enough. That's what I'm going to do to. Not so long ago I would never have dreamed of moving my digital scrapbooking stuff into a 'hard to reach' area. But goes to show you how things have changed in my life. Plus after all I'm going to need that room for TAFE now, after all I will have to have room for my pictures for that!
Okay off to save off all my digital stuff!



No comments:
Post a Comment