it's life jim but not as we know it
So. Who's a busy girl then?!
ME THATS WHO!
Well busy for ME that is.
Currently working on Two websites (and might have a third on the books at some point but holding off on that until I get one of the other two done). Teaching classes most Fridays and at least one full day Saturday/Sunday for Point Shoot Play. Looking for full time work (which means that I have to go into Mission Employment Office every morning Monday - Thursday). Trying to get my fat ass into the Gym three days a work (and failing miserable so far!) Soon I will be going to TAFE three times a week. I have penciled in my first family photography shoot (gulp) - well it's actually more of a 'training' session. Going to be taking photos of Richard and his family (and using Richards gear if I want *eyes light up* hehe).
If I'm quite - the above is the reasons why. I think though the biggest thing that is going to suffer is my time with the Boy. While it won't be so bad because in a few weeks he's back to uni and busy also (I think he's got uni Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights). The only thing is that on his days off (although he will be working those Days over at My Parents office) - Wednesdays and Friday - I have TAFE Wednesday and Classes Fridays. So I guess we'll be making good use of that time on Sunday/Saturday (depending on when I'm not working). Although then if I want to do other things I'm going to have to share them with my Stacy time.
Going to be a bit of an adjustment. Now if I got a full time job... things would really get interesting. I wish they would actually having a full time job would make a few things a lot easier.
Okay that's it - here are a few photos for this weekend. Went to visit the family while I had the time spare - Stacy took me up to the local park to get some photos - we went to visit the animal section at Queens Park and had a bit of fun in the farm animals section Will tell that tail tomorrow maybe. The frog is from my mum's garden.








No comments:
Post a Comment