Saturday, February 9, 2008

1.3 posts per day

well it seems that this is post number 700. So since this blog goes back to about late August 2005 I don't think that's to poor and effort - although I had of kept up my chatty ways from 2005/2006 I'm sure we would have been well OVER the thousands now.

Just a quick little update on the Point Shoot Play side of things
1. I'm designing and new website for the site - so stay tuned for that (just have to stop being busy and get some time to sink my teeth into it all!)

2. All our classes are now taught with a Wacom Bambo Fun Tablet. I did try to talk Mel into getting the Interactive Pen Display Systems but she muttered something about me being crazy ... (me? Never!!)

3. We also now added to our lap top collection and now have enough laptops for each person - no more sharing between two!

and lastly...

4. We're Going to the Brisbane Paper Crafts Festival on 14th-16th March. AND TEACHING!!!! OMG I'm going to be WORKING (teaching) at a Paper Crafts Festival - I'm sure I'm going to be ready to fall over and die come the end of the 16th.

We are now taking bookings for the classes - you cancan email Mel for more info in regards to all the details (she looks after all the details and justt tells me where to go and what time to be there hehe!)

Lastly - I have to share this. Cracks me up. This is a comic strip from the site www.whattheduck.net What the Duck is a daily kind of comic strip that is related to (working in) the photography industry. Some really make me giggle and tonight I happened to see this one and had to share.... is it so wrong that I identified with the Grey duck? Maybe because I had only just put the camera down from clicking photos of myself?! Should I be worried?! hehe



and I have to say I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS!!
just have to work work out US sizeing and I'm ordering one!

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Ooooo.... me too!! I want that shirt!! lol