It still surprises me.
I still am surprised each time I follow a link to various photography websites and find some ghastly awful display. I'm always surprised because HELLO you are trying to sell your services to any poor sap who's been a 'Google-ing' for wedding photographers in their area - and seriously if your website is so 'hideous' why on earth would I stick around?
I found one a moment ago when I was Google-ing Brisbane photographers - the photos where beautiful - but the site was so ghastly I couldn't look anymore I had to leave. And this "guy" had won various awards and such - you'd think 'they'd' at least back this up with a well designed/nice to look at website. Nope - It was the purple background with yellow text that did me in on one page, I had to get the hell out of there.
But really what hope is there - when even a photography course site has one of the most ghastly websites I have come across in awhile. Seriously I felt like banging my head on the table thinking who ever is responsible needs a stern talking to - (or go do a course on web design). I was actually happy to see that they had a 'revamp' on the site - I use to think the old site was in serious need of a make over - I take it back - they should of left it the way it was - it was ugly but it wasn't ghastly.
ohh god the ugly websites are breading - I just found one that is so much like the first one that spured this post, the are so alike I dare say they are 'twins' ... gone is the purple and yellow but a ghastly red and text all the colours of the rainbow.
Excuses me while I go throw up.
and lastly on a lighter note...... can you believe this??? A wedding cake that looks like the bride. I'm a little creeped out now.



1 comment:
lol - I've seen a few scary sites, too. Um.... I'm hoping you don't think my site should be in with 'those'. I know it needs to be a little different (with Flash, etc), but I did the best with what I had. ;)
Saw that bride cake the other day. Which piece of the bride would you rather get served??
Post a Comment