Wednesday, December 19, 2007

so many photos so little time

I'm currently putting together all the photos I have taken of the Girls for my darling big sister. Seems she actually would like to update her photo collection and as I am designated photo taker ... Seriously - the rest of the family don't even bother to get out their cameras if I'm there, which really is a shame. After all I take photos for 'me' that remind 'me' of what is going on at the time, but then I'm like that photos are a starting point to the memories for me. I tend to also memorise what is in a photo..

I actually freaked Stacy out with that awhile back (post breakup - 2003) he was going through photos of 'us' over the phone he'd just have to say where the photo was taken and I could tell me what I was wearning - what else was in the photo... why the photo was even taken!!

Okay so I'm a bit nutty - are you even slightly surprised?

where was I?

Ohh yes my silly family. I guess to as I like takeing photos so much I can't understand why anyone else wouldn't want to take photos as well.

So needless to say - after going over photos from 2005 - 2007 I'm a little 'over' the photo thing at present. Tomorrow I'll be back to normal I'm sure. But right now - ugh I don't want to look at anymore!!

But I guess I will have to as I want to share this. The other day thanks to the lovely Miz Annette I found out about "Indie Actions" and Ohh I'm in love!! Yes I was naughty and spent some christmas money on myself (the last of it - back to the poor house with me)

On the first one I used Indie Classic B&W On the Second is Indie Mocha. I can't wait to have more time to play with them



and in other news - Stacy Headbutted me (okay it could have been me who did the head butting - but hey I'll blame him!) today - my nose meet his forehead with a nice 'cracking' sound. My nose has always been on the 'sensitive' side as I think I fractured it many moons ago when my nose meet the top of Stacys car door (pre-breakup) and ever since I always get 'headaces' in my nose - Seriously! (did I mention today I'm a little nutty - good okay then).
So a little concerned about what this new 'bang' will bring about. I do have a nice bump on my nose and it is a little tender. Will wait and see how it goes in the morning. Who knows maybe it fixed the damage from the car door and 'cracked' my nose back into place!! hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hope your schnozz heals well!

I'm often the designated photographer too, which isn't easy with a 3yo and 5 month old, but anyway, it's important that someone captures the moments, isn't it? :)

Did I tell you I love the Mocha/Brown action? Hmmm, yes, I think I did...hehe