Monday, December 17, 2007

Dslr watercolour

mOkay so remember that tip to Mtcootha last weekend - well we did end up at the look out to get some 'night' shoots I of course had no real clue what i was doing beyond the basics so I played. Well that and the fact that Stacy was Hogging the tripod (which I guess he's allowed to seeing as it's his hehe.... ) The end shot is one that I actually got when I got to use the tripod. The others are my 'water colour' collection I actually had fun playing with the expsoure settings and making the lights 'dance' I love the effect with some of them. The 'real' one isn't that good compared to the more fun ones.


I was actually inspired by Dee's post on PBP with her post of her christmas tree shoot to get off my butt and get these photos out of light room and posted.









3 comments:

Dee said...

oooh the dancing lights are pretty! and way more fun :)

Jodie said...

Ooooooooooooooooh they are VERY COOL!!! Love them :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, how awesome some of these shots are!!!