get with it. Next year.
I have a little addiction. I have brought way to many camera mags. (although can't buy them at the moment). I have been going back over my pile of them and got all inspired to go and take photos yesterday. So was running around the back yard camera in hand and got a few shoots of the plants around the yard done. Of course I've now put them up on flickr - another addiction. (I also put up a couple of photos of the girls).
... here is just two of them... I can't help but look at them and see how much I have to learn. I'm going to try next year to take photos every week - after all what's the point of having a kick ass camera if I don't dust it off and use it often?!
Still have my fingers crossed over tafe - but I will not find out about that until nearly FEBUARY! (so not happy Jan!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment