Photo - Cheer
Moveing on to more fun things. I got to spend some time catching up with friends over the weekend. This meant hanging out with an laughing at with Chantell and Belinda. It also meant getting hugs from Abbie and Anique.
Of course I took my baby with me and got some new photos of the "Kidlets". Here is a 'small' collection for you... well okay it's not a small collection, there was so many photos I wanted to share!!










if you want to see the rest the are up on my flickr account which is under Peta Possum :)
Well hope you all have a good week. I know I'll be having an interesting one - off to work tomorrow ... can't say I'm looking forward to it and not even sure if I will see out the week, just have to keep reminding myself of the $$ side of things cause honestly if it wasn't for that I wouldn't go back. But truth be told it would be nice given that it's nearly christmas to have that $$ still around and not have to dig into my savings just yet.



2 comments:
Peta your photography is amazing. How cute is Anique! I can't believe how big she is getting.
They are sooo bootiful
Post a Comment