kidney for sale
Well as fourtune would have it, my three month probation period is up on monday at work. So they fired me today.
I'm not unhappy about it, but of course not happy about it either. Just one of those things, there is a lot more postives then negatives - biggest negative being $$ side of things.
Even with all that I don't really have that much to worry about right now as although I did max out the plastic I still actually have enough money saved to cover it.
So now onto bigger and better things. Still going through with plans to study part time next year. I'm not writing that off.
And just to be a little bit odd - I've been told that I can work for another two weeks, but that would be on casual rate (so more money). But I don't have to work 9-5 or at all if I don't want to. Kind of like they are giving me two weeks notice. Right now I plan to work as much as possible it's gong to be very akward. But as I see it, it is so near christmas and the likelyhood of getting a new job is mimimal and on top of that I had already made plans thinking that we would have x amonth of time over christmas to go down to sydney for christmas. etc etc.
We'll wait and see what happens. But yes. Off to Seek I go ...... again!



5 comments:
Honey...
bastards, that is so wrong.
Oh well more time to do fun stuff and find a better job, and come hang out on PBP ;) Miss you chick but loving your pics!
oh man, that's a bit rude!
I wonder if the casual gig is a way to be able to keep you on when they have work and ditch you when they don't? So maybe there will be more work for you there in the future, if you'd want it?!@?
I am sure there is bigger and better stuff just around your corner tho.. how can anyone not want you??
Wow...wasn't expecting that!!!
Oh what a bugger!
How rude!
But I agree with Kate, bigger & better things around the corner :)
Your photos are GORGEOUS.
Post a Comment