Love my Baby - Both of them
Well I hope you all had a good weekend. I certainly did. Saturday I was reminded of the fact that it is now time to avoid shopping centers at all coast and only go near them on weekdays. I can't stand Christmas shopping periods as crowds just bug the hell out of me. Saturday night it was off to Dinner with the lovely Miz Mel and Sara for Christmas 'do'. Eat way to much yummy goodness of course (as you do) and had a lovely time just 'hangin with my peps' hehe.
Ohh and I should also mention that I did something I have longed to do on Friday. You see while working I had planned to do something that I always thought was a little 'crazy' and really I should of taken heed of the 'crazy' word associated with this idea and not done it after all i thought it crazy for a REASON... but I didn't .. and went ahead and did a crazy [stupid] thing. What did I do you ask. Well I went to the hairdresser and spent WAY to much on my hair. Seriously WAY TO MUCH!! - and it does not look like I spent WAY to much on it (which is one of the factors that is annoying me right now). So now I have a cut I hate - and I mean I want to go buy a wig hate - and I didn't 'get' what I wanted in way of colour. We (meaning the hairdresser) did a halo of foils - this is meant to 'blend' my hair so that my roots/greys will not show as much. Honestly I wish I had of just gotten it coloured over and not cared that in a few weeks time my roots/grey hairs would be back. Because quite frankly every time I look in the mirror I still want to go get my hair coloured (and by that I mean go by a home colour and do it myself - no more being crazy for me thank you very much). I really should of just gone back to the Brisbane hair academy and been 'cheap' at least then I wouldn't have the double whammy of crappy hair with an expensive price tag.
So yes - that's my vent for the weekend - I would provide photos but don't want to break my new lens hehe - might see if I can nick Stacy's camera - HAHA.
Now getting back to why I love my baby's.
Ohh wait not yet - to make matters worse on the hair saga - I have a job interview on Tuesday. Digital Lab Assistant - fixing photos for a professional portrait photography studio - dreamish job - wish me luck!
NOW - back to what I just quickly was going to come and post about. I was bored today. I really felt the need to go photograph someone (something). I was even tempted to go ask my housemates if I could take photos of them! Instead I harassed Stacy via SMS. To which my darling boy came to the rescue and whisked me away this afternoon to Mt Cootha to dust off my camera. I wasn't all that keen to do 'landscape' photography - as that's not 'my' thing (it's his).
I actually really had fun and got some (in my opinion) wonderful photos with my 'baby'. I have heaps of favourites of course. I won't show everything on here I'm still downloading out of lightroom etc so will be updating my fliker account as I go so check that out if you want to see some more photos.
I had to laugh when I saw the following... Those damn cones are everywhere!!! If you can remember back to my Bundy photos that had them as a 'main' feature..... so of course I had to take a shoot of this one! I think I'm going to be drawn to these where ever I see them now LOL maybe I can do a 'cone' gallery haha.
and - can I just say I LOVE Rainbow Lorikeets - I have had a 'thing' for them ever since I was 9 years old. I'm very happy whit this photo - and the other that is up on fliker.
So that's about it from me. Hope you all had a great weekend and didn't do anything crazy - and if you did that it wasn't silly crazy - but good crazy! HAHA.






2 comments:
The only crazy thing I did was.... oh hang on.. I did nothing crazy. I cleaned for hours (hang on, thats crazy) sat on my butt, played with my baby and ate pudding with the hills!!
Noice photos. We should catch up for coffee at garden shitty before you start working again (on a weekday of course).
Nice pics - love the cone!!
I liked your hair. I thought it looked lovely, Lovey.
Post a Comment