Wednesday, December 12, 2007

catching up in peta land

Yes..... I scrapped. I just love the one of jenna in the bottom left hehe makes me smile. Credits: Nancy Comelab for the paper. Lauren Reid for the Frame, 2007, Stitching and bloom and Leora Sanford for the swirl.

So my adventures this week:

Monday I went back to the hairdressers and complanined - didn't do that much good as I still had to pay to get my roots done (which annoyed the hell out of me) but they did charge me a 'very good price that doesn't even cover products" (yeah right) so $30 later. My hair looked like I had spent a 'little bit' of money on it - but still not the HUGEO amount that I really had. At the very least I don't look in the mirror now and feel the urgent need to go and buye a home dye kit.
Tuesday: The Job interview went okay - Will hear back on Monday hopefully. I also got to catch up with Miz Bellie and Miz Anique again and of course got some more photos of Miz Anique. We tried to get a laughing/smilely photo of Miz Anique, and didn't have much luck to Mr funny bones Stacy turned up - apparnetly Anique is a total flirt and thinks Stacy is just halarious. Unfortantely I don't really like many of the photos - to much shadows around the eyes and just don't look 'right' - but yes Belinda I'll still keep them and put them on a disk for you HAHA.

I got my christmas present from me, I now own a copy of Lightroom. Which has come in handy seeing as my 30 day trial was up. I thanked myself profusely. I'm such a good christmas shopper I know just what I want! hehe.

Wednesday:
I got half of my to do list done today.

I crossed off two names on the Christmas present list. Tegan and Grumpy (my Dad)

Tegan's Christmas present - the cutest little Tinker Bell PJ set (hey it's not like she reads here!).

Grumpy's - a keyring (dr who one - must find where I put that as I brought it weeks ago) and season one and two of Extras. Although I am thinking of taking this back as although I know he did like the show I was meaning to get him a book I saw at borders on the guys from Monty Python and I think he'll get more of a kick out of that then the dvd's. So does that mean I have to add him back on the christmas present list now?)

I do also have Stacy's present done but won't say what that is casue I know he does read here. nahnah Stacy!!! muwhaha.

Tomorrow:

Still waiting on TAFE to get back to me, think I will have to ring and harass them tomorrow.

Have to go see the lovely people at my local centerlink - YAY.

Going to go to Myer to have a look around for Leah's and Kira's presents. Kira's is looking at this stage at being a I-tunes card (she won an i-pod a few months back). Leah and Jenna - I'm clueless over. My brother is meant to be sms'ing me what he wants sometime - when he remembers what it was that he wanted.

I've been told not to buy my sister or brother in law anything. (but I'm still going to - thinking I might do up one of the point shoot play calenders for them) ....

Mum I have no idea on what to get her either but I will figure something out.

Friday
Getting ready for the weekend - maybe more shopping. Teaching last point shoot play class for 2007. And going to go annoy the 'oldies' for the weekend.

So that's about it in Peta land... everything is pretty normal and just working on getting everything done for Christmas and going to Sydney. Did I mention that I'm going to sydney? I am. With the parent types to visit the kidlet types - ohh and My sister and brother in law! Have no idea when I'm getting back. But I'm sure you'll know soon as the photos show up on here :)

Hope you are all doing okay - drop me a HI - miss you all.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

When are you going to Sydney?
and can you send me your address again, so I can send your chrissy present... pretty please :)

Love the layout... and I want to see the hair ;)