Thursday, December 13, 2007

Scrapped what?

I am floored to see just how few layouts I did this year. I'm putting together some layouts to update the scrapbook I printed off for Kim last year.... I have two layouts of Leah, three of Kira, four of Tegan, four of Jenna and six 'group' layouts. I've done other layouts of course. But I'm surprised at just how few layouts there are. I went through my blog looking back through the year for them and was like "Is that all I did?" I was also a little surprised over the number of photos I haven't scrapped and as well the number of digital supplies I brought that I know I didn't use....

I started to try and figure out why I did so few layouts. It comes down to a few things one being that the girls moved away, two I never felt like scrapping when I was desinging, proabley because I 'changed' my creative outlet from scrapping pages to makeing thing for others to use. Then there is also the fact that I quit all but one of my design teams and the whole working full time thing.

Although just had a thought - there is my Up2scraps layouts, I could print those out for the scrapbook, but even then that isn't a lot of layouts.

I wonder how many I will do next year? Possible even less then i did this year I suspect, as I don't see things changing any time soon, the girls will still be in sydney, I'll be working even more next year (well I hope) and I don't plan to go on any more creative teams.... maybe I should even step down from Nancies given that I don't hang out in digi circles anymore.

So yes - how many layouts did you do this year? More then last year or less?

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Um, yeah.... HEAPS less than last year... like nearly 200 less!! I don't even think I hit the 50 mark this year.

Too much fun playing with my camera instead.