Saturday, November 17, 2007

Prepared

Okay so I haven't had time to play with my camera yet. I'm taking it with me to Class {Point Shoot Play Class at The Craft Attic} tomorrow to hopefully get in a bit of a play before hand {on the train there} and afterwards as well {in the city on the way back home} .

So in lue of 40d photos - here are two I prepared eariler - from the last vist with the girls when they where up and I got to play with Richards 30d. I got these on CD this morning - some great shoots in there but these are my two favs.


Ohh and I've already started the 'search' for my new computer... Egh I just spent $2,000 what's another $1,500?!

Although - $1,500 could go towards new fun things for my 40d.... cause she so needs a bag all her own - and some new accesories already - a girls got to have freedome to change her mind on what lens she wants to use.

So any one got some pointers to what to look for in a camera bag? I have been drooling over the shootsac of course - hey I might not be a girly girl but I still love cool things... but think I might be best for now just getting a 'standard' camera bag - after all the shootsac is more for your lenses.

Lastly - I was thinking today that I might need to name my camera. For some reason I've already given her a 'gender' - and She's a She.... so hmm girls name for my little baby??

Ohh and - Bellie - No plans for NY - hopeing to get to see you second/first week in December??
Jodie - MISS YOU TOO - will email back SOON!
Petrina - Will do the tag some time this week!! :)
Teresa - awww nice to 'see' you on here again missy - been way to long.
Shelley - So annoyed on your behalf that JB's not coming to brissie - what the hell is up with that??! - I read about it and wondered if you where going to go down to sydney or else where to see him...? [I will get over to your blog to see if there is anything about this soon hehe]
Mel - ohh I'll see you tomorrow *haha* ... and Sunday...... Man are we going to be tired come sunday night!!!

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Computer? Go MAC!! I really wish I had have bought a Mac laptop and will be buying a Mac as soon as I can. Mac's are best for photo imaging as the screen does not compromise the image quality as LCD screens do.

Camera Bag? I would never buy anything other that a Lowepro or a Crumpler. JMO. Crumplers look cool (again JMO). Lowepro are sturdy, strong, well padded bags and the best on the market.

HTH
xx S.