Photographiclly Yours
I just noticed my banner, I think I will have to change the title after all I don't do that much scrapbooking anymore!!
Seems it should be more 'photographiclly yours' now.
As promissed - photos from the weekend useing my new baby.
You can guess who's who in the photos... well that is except for the ones of the little boy (Isn't he adorable!!!) That is none other then Master Griffin, who is Megan and Richards son. Megan kindly gave me permission to post these photos - Thanks Megs!!! (hehe see I mentioned you again!!)
This is only a small section of the photos I took I still am yet to get everything off the camera.

(broke out the textures on miss Mowhawk Jenna)
thats all for now - must go to bed and stop playing in lightroom (I LOVE Lightroom)








1 comment:
oooh ace photos! Now when will you be in Melbourne... my kids are always up for a photo shoot!
Post a Comment