Thursday, October 11, 2007

up down and a roundie round

It seemsI have my first ever case of bronchitis!! Yay me!!

tell you what I hope it goes away pretty quickly, I'm sick of it already - hehe - sick of it - get it haha. I'm so funny. Okay maybe I'm not :P

It's been interesting weather wise here. Twice this week we've had afternoon storms and both times I managed to be caught out in them! The last one was the 'funny' one as I left work early so that I could get home early and avoid the storm, as the day before I had left at the normal time and gotten dreanched. So guess what. Sure enough the moment I stepped off the bus [again] the sky's opened up and let rip. IT EVEN HAILED!!!

Work is going okay. It's an interesting job and has a lot of potential but there are just a few things I really don't like about it. I guess I'm still adjusting to it all and getting use to having a 'job' again.

anyways that's about it from me - I hope you are all doing well - let me know you stopped by and I'll pop by and check in on you this weekend hehe.

seeing as not may layouts are graceing my computer at the moment... I'll have to share a photo with you all ...

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Hope you get better soon Hun {hug} I miss you :(

Shelley said...

you must have taken my usual dose of bad luck for being caught in the storms! hope your bronchitis clears up soon!

Shelley xx

Grace said...

Hope it clears up pronto and you're back to your usual self soon. *hug*