have you all forgotten me already
My poor digi life. I can't think of the last time I was 'active' in dst or really anywhere else for that matter. All my galleries have now permanently been covered in dust.
I'll have to make more of an effort to get on top of things this week.
I've put on 3 killos. UGH.
My coughing is being reasonable. I no longer feel like I'm going to pass out when I cough!
On the weekend I am proud to say I under took my very first 'teaching' gig with point shoo play. I really enjoyed it, was surprised at not being overly stressed out about it all. Of course there is a lot of room for me to improve on my delivery and on techniques but they will come with time and practice. But then to that's probably me nit picking at myself. The response for everyone in the class was wonderful - to the point that they where demanding that we not keep them waiting so long for the next one. I'm now actually totaly booked out for November, you know that post I did awhile back about only having two days spare in November - I now only have one!! I'm going off to a retreat with Every moment Matters to teach photoshop there as a part of the classes they are putting on. So that's it - Stacy gets the 25 of November.
I'm making it up to him by spoiling him. I just brought him (us) tickets to go see Tim Minchin in December at the Brisbane Power house. For those uneducated - he's an Aussie Comedian.
And just because I hate leaving you with out something pretty - here is a a photo of Tim that I stole off the Power House site...... isn't he pretty!




2 comments:
I haven't forgotten you HUn :) Glad to hear the class went well... say hi to Stacy for me... will try and catch you on hello real reall soon.
definitely NOT forgotten, I miss my daiky dose of Possum Magic (that was a good one, eh?) - I NEED some new possum layouts to admire, and sounds like I'm gonna be waiting for QUITE some time. Have fun at the Minchin gig, he is SO funny! Look after yourself and your boy (don't neglect him too much!) hugs hun xxx
Post a Comment