Lists lists lists
Omgosh I so don't believe that now I have to start being so organised that it is IMPORTANT that I start making lists of what I need to get done on the weekends?!
So for my own amusement I thought I would share the look of my weekend list here.*Washing - now days this means work clothes my 'casual' clothes don't get worn all that much anymore!
* Shopping - go into city take back shirt and jeans to respective stores - my jeans literally fell apart!!
* Clean up room and get rid of all 'donation' stuff ie the crap I no longer want anymore* Finish off Rick's Website
* Do "Sales" add for pickleberrypop
* Write up and practice lesson plan for first beginners elements class next weekend - this is the BIG one. I really want to 'know my stuff' come next weekend so I don't look like a total nob head - well more then normal hehe.
and lastly
* Get rid of this cold/chest infection Ii've had since monday - sick of coughing up half a lung.* - edited to add - Finish up last Up2Scraps article for 2007
ohh and if I get time - write blog posts about - how much of a cynic I am and another with a movie review of Hairspary (in the mean time - it was good - go see it!)



1 comment:
Get better soon Poss! :) Am loving the photos you've taken, you've got an eye for these things :)
Post a Comment