Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Holly Classes bat man

oOkay so I did something a little crazy ... I got ORGANISED! - I know don't all faint on me. I went and grabbed a Calander template by Deb at pickleberrypop [casue hey if I can give Deb $2.50 and save myself some work - why not! HEHE] I printed out October and November and with my list of classes in hand I started colour codeing and writing in the times and dates I've got 'work' on.

WOW. I so shouldn't have done that!! Talk about freak me right out. I'm going to be a busy girl!! In November I have six days of my weekend currently take up with classes - that's six days out of EIGHT!! Guess stacy will be getting some quality time on the 11 and 25 haha. Although the 11 would have been booked up too if it wasn't for the lovely Miz Sara being able to do a class on the 11th.

I guess next year is shapeing up to be one hell of a year already - and I so can not believe I'm already looking towards 2008!!! Well I guess now that the christmas decorations are out in stores it means the year is coming to an end and it will be christmas before we know it.

and just cause - two more photos of Anique and Abbie...



2 comments:

Bel said...

i have that one of anique as my desktop background *awwww* its sooo bootiful. Hope to catch up with you soon sweet cheeks, although after rerading this i doubt it!!!!!

Bel

Chanti said...

look at the gurgles sooooo cute! I enjoyed that day, hope you can make it over again another time.
Chantelle.