I'm going out for a walk I may be sometime
well I'm officaly on the downward slope to "time - what time" Busy busy busy that's what I'll be. I went to visit my parents this weekend just so they can remember what I look like. Spent a good chunck of time with the boy. He helped me clean up some stuff that I have long wanted to get rid of in my room [ie old clothes, some old paper scrpabooking stuff]. Now I just have to clean up my room so it can feel that little bit less cluttered.
I've been sick for the last few days - not 'sick' sick - but in pain 'sick' - tooth aches and also some wird stomach pains that don't seem to want to go away. Looks like a trip to the dentist and the Docotor are going to be in order this week.
I got to see some of the wedding photos I shot the other weekend - from the ones I have seen there are some good shots in there. Will be cool to see them all when they are done. I played with a few in photoshop of course - pity I can't you show you any of them. It certianly has cermented my drive to follow this road now. I've even decided on what camera I'm going to get now - going with the cannon 40d - wahoo - now just to save up for it and all the lenses I want haha.
lastly - I've SCRAPPED
credits: paper - new from Nancy Comelab at the lilly pad, photo frame also from Nancy, flowers from Michelle Coleman at little dreamer designs, word art and smilie face from Lauren Reid's new Nelly kit. {if you have girls go check this out - it's sooooo perfect for those girlie kits!) splashes also from Lauren Reid - who you can now find at oakscraps.
wow been awhile since I have had to do that kind of thing.
Well that is it from me, hope you all have had a great weekend! Again - leave me a mesage and I'll be sure to check in on you and catch up! :)




1 comment:
Just checking in.... catch you next weekend, Missy!! :D
xx S.
Post a Comment