Friday, October 19, 2007

das is done

I don't know if I'm happy or sad about this one, but something that was unavoidable never the less. I just don't have the time now with everything else going on to put in 160% that you have to, to even make $5 in this silly industry. So I'll take what little time I do have and invest it in the things that are making me more $$. ie working full time hehe.

I'm on a bit of an emotional roller coaster with it (and more so with other things going on around me right now) I think work lifestyle has setteled down and I'm adjusting now for the 'next step' trying to work my way through to bigger and better things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peta!
I understand you, completely, but I'm also sad, cause I really like your designs!
Good luck!

Gabi