Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Aunty of the year award goes to.....

someone other then me that's for sure!!

*hangs head in shame*

I forgot my own nieces birthday, okay I've forgotten MOST of them. But this one's a touch worse because it's JENNA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! - and it was seven days ago!!

Hell how said she could go and turn one anyways!! I still can't believe she's 'grown up' that much I still think of her as that little baby that I got to hold in my arms. Not a WALKING TALKING ONE YEAR OLD!!

I've not been a good Auntie on the birthday thing. I'm kind of slack really. I don't send anything (because they have so much they don't "need" anything) and due to the fact that I don't have a home phone and only my prepaid mobile that is more of people to get ahold of me then me to call out (as I never use to have the money for that kind of thing) ... I don't get to call them to wish them happy birthday's either. Kira's and Tegans both went past with out a call.

Saying this out loud really makes me feel disappointed in myself for not doing more of what I could. I'm already planning to change that for next year. I'll be in a better place to spoil them and show them even more how much I love them - even though they already know that!

So yes. Slack Auntie Peta!!! - Here is my beautiful little girl a year ago!!

No comments: