Thursday, September 13, 2007

Have you seen this???

www.anitastergioudesigns.com

The lovely Miz Anita Stergiou has a new look to the home page of her website!! - and a new banner, a new logo and even new CT blinkies....

And if I do say so myself I think it all looks pretty funky!! Well that's maybe casue I'm biased and I did it haha.

Anita mentioned a long long time ago about needing a new logo.... she challenged me to come up with something that was in her kind of style and from there I kind of just kept going .... a new home page to show off new logo - new shop banners to go with front page and logo and of course would HAVE to have a new CT blinkie as well...

I love how in some sites you go to the home page and they have the recent layouts in the gallery but I couldn't work that kind of code out [I need to get more codeing experience quite frankly] and then I came up with a even better idea - a way that the 'owner' could pick, place and change the 'layouts' as they wish - so they can have control over what is actually shown on the home page layout wise. Pretty clever I think ROFLMAO!!

So anyways - I'm so excited that this is now 'up' and I can show it to you all, I think it's my first official 'live' website!! Cool huh!?!

I think thats the only thing I don't like my new job for - it's not web/print or identity work. Just design - more to do with patterns. I still think my dream job would be working for either a/ a design studio or b/ as a graphic designer for a magazine!!! Anyone want to hire me? rofl. Hey it worked last time!!!

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Fab site. Looks great. Anita must be very happy!