little from colum b a little from colum f
Well here I am again with a lot to fill you in on. Nothing job related - well other then to say I'm still there and got my first pay on Friday. But that's about it.
In other news though.
Stacy was in a car accident. Him and a big sheet of flying ply wood. Lucky the only one damaged in the fray was the car, it lost a headlight and windscreen in the battle. Stacy was driving along the highway when out of no where a big sheet of ply wood came flying at him. The only reaction he had time for was to close his eyes. I thought at first that it must of hit the passenger side of the car, until I saw the photos of the damages and died when I realised it was the drivers side!! How lucky he was not to get hurt. Although the car wasn't lucky and having to replace the windscreen again [after all only did that in march if you recall when he stayed over here and the car was broken into]. But yes extra hugs for my boy after that one!!!
and now for the BIG news. Do you know these people??
Got it now? I said to Stacy as we where driving down to dreamworld - I'm not sure if I can remember what jodie looks like, but I guess I don't have to worry to much I'll just look for Bianca and Jacob I'm pretty sure I know what they look like! And sure enough they where easy to recognise. Jacob was 'made' to come up to me and ask if i was Peta. hehe - So cute!! Then Bianca informed me that I already knew who she was! [as Bianca and I 'chat' on hello].
So yeap. I got to meet the lovely Miz Jodie and her wonderful family. I had a great time getting to hang out with them and just muck around. As I sms'd Jodie after we had said our good-byes it was great to hear what she sounds like when she really does LOL. I'm so excited that I finally got to meet them all in person. Very wonderful experience. I love meeting up with people that I have gotten to know online because it's interesting to see who well you "click" in person. Some people I find you actually find you don't click with as well as you would have thought..........
but HEY - not this time. haha. Specially not when Jodie joined in with Stacy on giving me crap!!! - how rude :P By the end of the day I was being pushed around by Bianca and having a min play fight with Jacob. Although that say with in the first thirty minutes of meting them all I was in the wild thornberry's 'ride' in the Nickelodeon section of dreamworld being pelted with foam balls by Mark and Bianca - Jacob and I of course got them both back in kind.
I could be naughty and share some of the photos I snapped of Jodie - but then she'd kill me so I better not [even though she didn't take her own 'insurance' photos - and snap a few of me haha].
So yes. That has been one of the highlight of this year I reckon. There was no way on this green earth that I was going to miss seeing Jodie while she was in the same state as me. Hell I think even if I lived back up in toowoomba [3 /4 hours drive from where I am now] I would of driven all that way. After all when would I get another chance like that again? I've now told Stacy though that next year we might have to go to Tassie for a holiday.






1 comment:
Ooooooooooooooh I know those people ;)
Post a Comment