Wednesday, August 8, 2007

trash talk

I think I could spend all day just looking at photo sites.

I must admit I've been a little bit addicted to the whole Trash the Dress phenomena (nat -nan- ah-nah) and waiting to see it become a little more 'full on' over here. I'm almost tempted to pop over to the land of i-do and see if there is any mention on there about it... but I think I'll just stick to keeping my butt out of there. [once every six months is enough for me - and I already went there for Bellie last month haha]

I really think I need to let my photography thing fly. Considering I was standing in a gift shop today looking at the CUTEST little {big} wooden A - thinking ohh wouldn't that be great to use in Aniques {I hope I spelt that right - Bellie can kill me later if I didn't haha} photoshoto..... and then I had all these ideas going through my head.

Last night too - I got an email of some photos to finish off Rick's photography website and I saw this purple wall he had a photo taken against and straight away I wanted to know WHERE that wall is because I reckon it would be a great backdrop to do a couples shoot with Stacy's little brother and his girlfriend {who's due in November!} .. I couldn't help but picture some cute couple/belly photos against that feature wall...... *sweet*

I guess first I really need to get a camera huh?! hehe.

So in other news.

I LOVE THIS SONG.....


that is all....

*goes off singing* .... I'll never find someone quite like you again.....

1 comment:

Bel said...

Hehehe you spelt it right. How cool that you are gonna take awesome pics of my lil wee machine ROFL. Will talk soon sweetness. bel & anique