Saturday, August 11, 2007

tempting - 8.5 x 11 Style

I just have to share these. Look what Miz Jodie and Miz Alissa did with the Emily templates!!! As both girls tend to scrap in 'landscape' style I was seriously - shocked when they both got ahold of the templates - as I said to Jodie when she asked for them... "But they are Square?!" - So goes to show you these two girls certaily do think outside the square - hehe.



{link to layout}


{link to layout}


{link to layout}

I actually just noticed that both of the girls used the same template - Number four! Rofl - which was the one I actually used also on my soukey layout!!

I'm thinking of doing a template comp at some point this week so keep your eye's peeled for that.

I have so many things on my to do list at the moment!! I'm actually enjoying it. - Now back to work I've got six kits to finish!! [as well as a million other things!]

and just becasue I'm loveing sharing some cool music on here... another of my HUGE favs - Better man by John Butler Trio - LOVE these guys!! I think I might have to make it a bit of a JB Trio love week - so many songs on the tube that I want to put on here hehe. Actually I could also make it a "Better Man" week - as I love Pearl Jam's Betterman - and Robbie Williams Betterman too...




I use to think of stacy and me when I heard this song when we where apart. Specailly this verse:

But now we are apart and its all my fault
'Cos you know I need to be alone
Don't know myself
So how can I share me with you girl or anyone

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Aww but how could I NOT use something called the Emily Collection LOL! Glad you liked it hon.