The flu rests on sundays.
Well so it seems. As on Sunday I was feeling as if I was getting better. But nope. Just seems the Flu gave me the day off or tried to trick me. Still only about 60% my head doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday, but then I haven't done anything today. (yesterday I actually went out into the world).
So I've been resting my little bum off and a little bit bored silly.
I have managed to do a few things here and there.
I also learnt a very important leason. DO NOT register for domain names and web hosting when you head is filled with the flu!!! It has been driving me batty for the last few days as I couldn't get my domain names to work with their respecitive webhostings {trying to set up my site - my client site - my other site...} I know own the http://www.petastokesdesings.com.au/ domain YAY - this is going to be my design portfolio site. I've also got till littlepossumdesigns - which will be my scrapbooking/digital site . I decided for "professional" reason I kind of want to get away from the whole "little possum" thing and would rather operate my design business through my own name and keep the whole possum thing to just my digi scrapping persona. - anyways as it turns out after much pulling of hair and various emails to various hosting/domain name companys {I have to say the Hosting Shop rocks - they have been great - very quick to email me back - which is something I love as I hate waiting roflmao!} ... as it turns out someone - ie ME - stuffed up the spelling of not one but TWO domain names I got the g and i around the wrong way with webcity - so that's why nothing would work there. Then I left off the s from the end of petastokesdesigns.com.au when I asked the Hosting shop to set that up for me... hmm so yes. Typing and flu don't go well together. hehe.
Sorry I so didn't mean to waffle on about all that I actually just came in to show off some new stuff that I put in the store... and two new layouts!
First up - INKY WINKY DO'S - 32 fun brushes. I had so much fun playing around with these. They come in abr - or png's. If you go to the store there are some preview images in there to have a closer look!
Next up is a new set of templates - I saw a post on Dst asking for big photo templates and it inspired me to dust off a few of my big photo layouts and create some fun new templates. I really like how these turned out - So much so I scrapped with them!!! And umm I don't think I have scrapped with my own templates since I brought out the very first set!!!!
All four templates come in pds, and tif file formats. You can check out more details about them here in the store also.
And here are the two layouts I did - and I even managed to use all my own products!!! You can check out the credits here in my gallery at pickleberrypop







No comments:
Post a Comment