the magic of photoshop
I was reading this post today on dst and thought hey why not make freaky photo of myself. I've never really tried to 'remake' me. So I got to playing just being silly and the next thing I know it's 3 AM!!!! - what am I doing on this computer still!!! I guess I'm over being sick now!!
So seeing as all that time should not go to waste - I give you photoshoped me [kind of not that great would be even better if I actually knew what I was doing hehe!]
the original very 'scray' photo - not a great photo at all and I can't believe I'm posting it! haha
My photoshoped image....
*recoloured eyes
*lightned skin tone
*Fixed squinty eye
*removed stray hairs
*evened out eyebrows
*evened out mouth
*evened out frindge
*added volume to hair
*changed background
*whitned eyes
*added eye linner
*recoloured lips
now the same thing in b&w with one added change...
*eddited facial structure {made chin less pointy}
I didn't do a very good job on that one - but darn it - it's three in the morning time for me to go sleepies!



6 comments:
AWESOME! If it's not too tricky (or time consuming for you) would you mind explaining how you "fixed the squinty eye"...I'm super intrigued now!
Thanks for starting the thread in DST:-)
~Kara
Holy crap batman - how GOOD does that look!
xx
Kara - the eye thing is simple all I did was cut out a copy of my "good" eye and then manipulated it to cover up the squinty one by rotating and flipping. I also actually then did the same with the eyebrows as well to get them to match :)
I just can't believe taht I managed to do that all from one photo!
So great! You look like one of those caroon movies where they don't really look like cartoons, just some freekishly perfect versions of a human. :)
Your so clever Peta. I find these things interesting as well. I have NO skills for using such programes and am always fasinated to see what other people can come up with.
Have a great week and take care of yourself. Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.
Holy Schmoly! What an awesone transformation! Have I told you lately that you rock? Seriously... WOW! *picks jaw up from the floor*
Can you make me look pretty too? *wink*
Post a Comment