Dream Job
We all have one right?!
Ages ago - October 30th to be exact - haha. I was working hard on things for tafe and one of the projects we had to do was to research a company that we would want to work for when we where finished tafe.
I found this one design site called My Graphic Garden it just made me go weak at the knees. I adored their style and loved the sites they had done. I remember thinking that's what I want to do - what's the kind of work I want to do. Of course then I did my project on this company. (we just had o find out the company structure kind of thing - nothing overly fancy! - and I could do that just by going to the about us page!)
I'm working on a new website. The client gave me a list of sites that she liked [ideas on layout/colour scheems that kind of thing]. One of the sites on the list reminded me of My Graphic Garden - and on a whim I went back to have a poke around to see what was new - I don't think I've been there since about March.
After lots more drooling. Guess what I spotted out of the corner of my eye - "Now Hireing".
Of course I was all over that in a split second. Read through the list of requirments.. I wish I had more experience. More stuff in my portfolio then I do now. *sigh* Maybe in about six months time I would be more able to put my hat in the ring for this one.
I never actually shared this here either - I think it was actually inspired by My Graphic Garden at the time [the little hads on the about us page]. We had done these 'heads' in class as part of a project. I think this is one of the very few 'projects' that we did in class that I eventaly did as just 'fun' after class was over.

Cute isn't she? Hehe.



1 comment:
So did you apply anyway?? Shelley is such a great person and her sites are gorgeous... yes the internet is a very small world isn't it!
Post a Comment