Saturday, July 7, 2007

who popped my cherry?!

well other then Stacy ... ROFLMAO!! {was that tmi?!}

My first ever guest design team spot is with the lovely Miz Trish Jones!!

See my blinkie



and my TJD layouts...



you can check out the full credits over at http://www.trishjonesdesigns.com/


In other news. I made my CT girls new blinkies {because apparently according to Jodie the old ones where boring!! ROFLMAO!!} So you should see the following in Jodies signature now.. and a matching one {with Laura of course} in Laura's signature LOL



So who else wants one?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh I would love to Peta, but I'm just so maxed out right now so wouldn't want to put up my hand and not be able to commit 100%. I know you'll get some great scrappers putting up their hands.

Jodie said...

Well they were boring... and these ones rock :)

Chris said...

Great looking blinkie Peta and fab news on the guest team spot for Trish Jones. Awesome!