Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm going to have to kill him

hehe.

Serioulsy. I am going to have to kill him if he doesn't stop it soon.

Who and why you ask.

Well you see it's just about to click over to midnight here and for the last hour I have sat in my room all quite like - with my itunes off because I'm respectful of the people around me and don't like to make to much noise of a night time when people are trying to sleep!!

For the last hour I have heard nothing but 'dosh dosh dosh' comming from the room next door. And no, this is not bed hitting on the wall noises {who does that for an hour anyways?! haha} but what some might call music - but I will refer to as a pile of crappy noise.

IT's DRIVING ME UP THE WALL!! I hate it I hate it I hate it!! I'm sick of the base coming through the walls sick of feeling it in my very skin. UGH I HATE IT!!

I mean seriously - listen to your music if you must but for god sakes turn off the base speaker!! I do not need that sound thumping through my walls

and worse I've now since got Golria Estfefan's dr beat song stuck in my head...

Ddoctor I've got this feeling deep inside of me
deep inside of me i just can't control my feet when I hear the beat
when i hear the beat hey doctor
could you give me something to ease the pain cause if you don't help me soon gonna lose my brain
gonna go insane

and I'll be moveing my body - right out of this chair to bang like hell on that door and telling my house mate to turn that crap off...

it's midnight for crying out loud!! UGH!.

But then what do I expect from the guy who will out fail will leave his loaf of bread in front of the microwave!! - still hasn't got the hit to put it someone else. Maybe next time I'll nuke it!!

Yes I am as Stacy calls me - the crazy lady!! but seriously - wouldn't it irk any normal person - as face it Stacy is not normal becasue he is dateing me, so his judgement can not be trusted - to have to move someone else food everytime they wanted to use the microwave, and that regardless of how many times said food is put somewhere else out of the way - the food some how mananges to still find it is way back to it's annoying spot......

*rant over*

pst maybe i'll just go turn off the power that might do it...

or i could just go and knock on the door and polietly ask him to turn it off seeing as it is nearly 12:30!!!

Nah! I don't do poliet they I'm ticked off haha...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Just go to the electricity box and flick the switch :p There is nothing more annoying than crap music being forced upon you like that.People do it on the trains with their stupid ipods blasting through the speakers.. like not even headphones, actual SPEAKERS on a crowded train! Travis tells them off in no uncertain terms LOL