Frustration
ARGH!! I hate looking for work!!
I hate reading job ad's!!
9/10 I'll be reading one getting all 'keen' and then I'll be stumped by one of three things...
1. they will want all your experience with Adobe to be on a MAC platform.
2. they will want experience in programs I've never even heard of or just simply 3+ years experience {although I tend to ignore those for the most part and would just apply anyway!}
3. Or lastly my all time fav. "must have own transport" ... hey i have my own ...it's chauffeured too ... well i might not own the train or the bus .. but it is 'my own form of transport' ... haha.
Needless to say I came across these three factors countless times today. *sigh*
Why can't life just be simple?! I NEED a job! I certainly can't life off my design money rofl - well if I never wanted to leave the house - or actually even have a house to live in - or eat again. Hell I can't even afford my designing on my designing money ROFL .... lucky I enjoy it other wise I'd go sell Amway or something. ... anyone interesed in buying some Amway?! hehe.
Well I guess I spent the last of my play money for awhile now. Back to being broke and saving all those pennies.
So here you go, some new layouts from me useing some of the stuff I recently got - Stuff from Kay Miller, Amy Martin, and Lauren Reid.

PS. thanks to the one person you applied for my 'sneaky' ct call ... rofl. - emailing you back in a sec hun :P





2 comments:
These are gorgeous layouts Peta. I especially love "the best is yet to be"
Hang in there. I'm sure the right job will turn up soon.
Beautiful Lo's Peta and good luck with the job hunting the right job will turn up just at the right time. Have faith! :)
Post a Comment