Wednesday, July 4, 2007

so much to post about

I have so much that I haven't put to blog. So much stuff going on. Lots of good stuff.

So before i head off to bed to dream about god knows what. I'll start to fill you in on everything.

1. The studies that I was going to do I can't do. Well not until Febuary next year. So the whole photoghraphy thing is on hold again. Ohh well. [not going to give up on it - just puting it on the back burner for now]

2. At tafe my web design class actualy had a little comp run by the people who provided us with our web space to put all our study work up The site is called The Hosting Shop. At the end of class one of the students we where told would win a year's hosting and domain name with the Hosting Shop. And yes as I'm telling you about it I'm sure you can guess - I WON!!!

To say I'm surprised about that is an understatement {don't worry Stacy has already wacked me over the head for that!} I was blown away when my teacher called to tell me.

So yes - I now have 'space' at www.littlepossumdesigns.com I haven't done anything with it really. I have no idea what I will do with it to be quite frank I'm scared of setting it all up.

3. I had a wonderful offer made to me last week, one I wish I could follow through on. It's always a tough choice when you know something has the potentional to be great but also know that your not the right 'fit' for it. So yes. After much agony I had to turn that offer down. [can't say what it was over - it's a secret!]

4. I've decided to go down a new road and start work on an idea i had a very long time ago. I'm takeing a bit of a risk and hopefully it will work out for me. Which lead me to have to apply for an ABN {for non aussies - an australian business numer - kind of a tax thing} So I now have an ABN!!! - freaky.

5. I han another wonderful offer made this week [today to be exact]. Will be intersting to see where this one goes. Will tell you more at a later date.

6. Today I also got offered my very FIRST EVER Guest spot on a creative team - YAY!! And I love the designer in question so quite excited about that. Will tell you who when it's offical offical!
7. I sold some of my star frames - YAY. I won't say they are flying out of the store... it was a relief ot have someone buy them - to know that someone thought they where worth the money hehe. Everyone who has them from the PBP creative team are in love with them - solar system three seems to be the biggest hit for some reason. I will post this week some of the layouts that people hve been doing with them!

8. Hard to believe that in 10 days time it will be a year since Stacy walked back into my life...... My boy came over for dinner tonight. I love hugging him and just being with him. He fell asleep on the couch the poor boy haha, I was watching the end of Music and Lyrics - poor thing got bored hehe. *Sigh* I just love him to bits!

thats all - for now ;)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great news all round - congrats! Of course you know that I am dying to know the details of your little secrets. :)

And I just got my issue of DSM and saw you in there. I just love that layout with the brushes surrounding those gorgeous pics of you and your neice. Congrats again!

Lisa said...

WOW Peta, this sounds like such an exciting time for you!!!! Congratulations on winning at Tafe too, thats so cool :) And congrats on the guest gig and congrats on all your other secrety stuff which sounds exciting and I cant wait to hear what it is :)

Anonymous said...

So glad I read this update and that things are humming for you! x